When you need more low-frequency output and punch than a full-range speaker can deliver on its own, pair it with Truesonic 2 series subwoofers.
The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TS212S, TS215S, and TS218S have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 35Hz-100Hz range (35Hz-95Hz for the TS215S). The extended, powerful bass response will dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music you’re playing.
They also offer XLR+1/4” stereo inputs, balanced XLR outputs, and are housed in compact, internally-braced plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed-handles for easy transport. When you’re ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
These are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the Truesonic 2 name.
The Truesonic TS212S, TS215S, and TS218S offer a massive 12”, 15”, or 18” low-frequency driver, respectively. They’re each rated at a whopping 1250 watts and feature a 3” voice coil, which means you’ll always have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15” (381 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35–95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL (@1m): 129 dB
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs
- (2) XLR outputs
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control; signal/clip limiter with LED; polarity-reverse switch; high-pass filter bypass switch with LED; extended low-frequency switch with LED; power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip; thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110–120, 220–240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450 W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110–120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions (weight x depth x height): 21.3” x 20.3” x 24.8”
- Weight: 62 lbs
- TS2 Subwoofer
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
15″ high-excursion subwoofer with 1250 watts of peak power output
Fan less, passive cooling design so speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
(2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points