When you need more low-frequency output and punch than a full-range speaker can deliver on its own, pair it with Truesonic 2 series subwoofers.
The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TS212S, TS215S, and TS218S have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 35Hz-100Hz range (35Hz-95Hz for the TS218S). The extended, powerful bass response will dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music you’re playing.
They also offer XLR+1/4” stereo inputs, balanced XLR outputs, and are housed in compact, internally-braced plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed-handles for easy transport. When you’re ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
These are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the Truesonic 2 name.
The Truesonic TS212S, TS215S, and TS218S offer a massive 12”, 15”, or 18” low-frequency driver, respectively. They’re each rated at a whopping 1250 watts and feature a 3” voice coil, which means you’ll always have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions and weight of the TS218S?
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7” x 26.8” x 24.8”
- Weight: 70 lbs
What is the frequency response?
The Frequency Response for the TS218S is 35–95 Hz (-10 dB).
How powerful is the TS218S?
The TS218S comes with an 18” Powered Subwoofer with a 3” voice coil. It pumps 1250 watts of peak power and 625 watts of continuous power.
Does the TS218S have Bluetooth?
The TS218S does not have Bluetooth.
What connectors are on the TS218S?
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) Inputs
- (2) XLR Outputs
- (1) IEC Power Cable Input
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help! Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 18” (457 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35–95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL(@1m): 131 dB
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs
- (2) XLR outputs
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line +4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control; signal/clip limiter with LED; polarity-reverse switch; high-pass filter bypass switch with LED; extended low-frequency switch with LED; power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip; thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110–120, 220–240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450 W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110–120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions(weight x depth x height): 26.8” x 20.7” x 24.8”
- Weight: 70 lbs
- TS2 Subwoofer
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
18″ high-excursion subwoofer with 1250 watts of peak power output
Fan less, passive cooling design so speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
(2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket