1. Depends on your drum sound module, this electronic Hi-Hat controller will allow you to perform choke, tip and bell functions on Hi-Hat cymbal, and can be used in 4 major positions: Open, 1/2 Open, 1/4 Open, Closed.
2. It has a 6.3mm stereo jack socket.
3. This eHi-Hat controller can work together with Roland V-drum modules or Alesis DM10 module or Pearl e-pro live, but can’t work with Yamaha or KAT modules.
4. Works well with most other Hi-Hat stands on the market.
5. You can play proper foot splash techniques with this electronic Hi-Hat controller.
6. Demo videos:
Sensitive Motion Sensor
Open, 1/2 Open, 1/4 Open, Close