Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder
– The Zoom F4 Multitrack Field Recorder is an outstanding portable recorder on a budget, ideal for serious filmmakers and sound designers. Four super low-noise preamps record at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution to give you the highest-quality audio for any project, with precision audio/video synching thanks to ultra-precise Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) clocking. A large LCD display and dedicated gain knobs and PFL/Solo switches for each channel make the F4 easy to operate in any situation. This compact unit also boasts remote app control, BNC Time Code I/O, onboard limiters, and much more. You’ll be able to capture world-class audio with Zoom’s powerful F4 Multitrack Field Recorder.
– 4 XLR/TRS combination inputs with microphone preamps and phantom power (+24/+48V) accommodate most analog connections
– Gain knobs and PFL buttons for each input make setting levels fast and easy
– Track professional Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) multitrack audio at up to 24-bit/192kHz
– Records onto 2 SD/SDHC/SDXC storage media cards with up to 512GB capacity
– Headphone and line-level outputs provide stereo sound for monitoring and playback
– Large LCD display makes navigation and setup extremely easy
Samson SR850 Professional Studio Reference Headphones
– The SR850s provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. A 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Digital Camera Memory Card 32GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card
1/4-Inch Professional Speaker Cable
– Quantity: 2
3 Pin XLR Mic Microphone Cable
– Quantity: 2
FiberTique Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
– Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks.
MULTI-TRACK RECORDING. With four XLR/TRS combo inputs, a 3.5mm stereo input, and a Zoom mic capsule input, the F4 can record up to six discrete tracks with an additional stereo mix track-all at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
CAMERA RETURN. Input 5/6 can be used as a camera return for monitoring only. This allows you to monitor audio being sent to the camera for confidence checks.
DUAL-CHANNEL RECORDING. Dual-channel recording mode lets you create safety tracks for inputs 1 and 2, each with independent level, limiting, delay, phase inversion, and high-pass filtering.
THREE POWER SOURCES. Power up your F4 with 8 AA batteries or an external DC battery pack with a converter cable connector. The F4 also includes a Zoom AD-19 power supply and a DC-HIROSE adapter which serves as a third power option.
FILE PROTECTION. The F4 periodically saves files while recording, providing an extra level of protection from unexpected file interruptions like power loss or sudden SD card removal.