The Akai Professional BT500 belt-drive turntable is an exquisitely crafted, premium performance turntable that extracts every musical detail and subtle nuance from your beloved record collection.
All the must-have features audiophiles demand for top-flight musical reproduction are here: a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminum platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a rubber non-slip mat so there’s no record slippage, imperceptible wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tone arm with adjustable counterweight and precision damped cueing.
Our unique leveling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level needle drop. The result is optimal sound. A high-quality pre-mounted Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge with elliptical stylus in removable head shell completes the package.
In addition, the BT500 has many new-school flourishes that make it even more enjoyable and convenient, such as a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers. The BT500 is also a wireless streaming turntable, so you can stream your vinyl to your Bluetooth-enabled speaker.
The BT500 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files using the included software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
- Turntable Type: Belt-driven
- Motor Type: Isolated DC motor
- Speeds: 33 1/3 & 45 RPM
- S/N Ratio: 67 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Level: 2.5 mV (preamp off); 155 mV (preamp on)
- Phono Preamp Gain: 34 dB nominal, RIAA-equalized
- Preamp: Switchable
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.2% (weighted) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- USB Function: 44.1–48 kHz (user-selectable), 16-bit; USB 1.1
- Replacement Cartridge Type: Dual moving magnet
- Replacement Cartridge: AT95E
- Replacement Stylus: ATN95E
- Power: 12V DC, 500mA
- Base: Heavy MDF base
- Output Connections: Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Platter: Die-cast anti-resonance aluminium platter
- Included Slipmat: Non-slip rubber mat
- Leveling System: Level bubble with adjustable feet
- Tonearm Material: Aluminum
- Pivot Material: Aluminum
- Controls: Aluminum
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 17.48” x 14.3” x 4.84”
- Weight: 13.8 lbs
Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (not included)
Luxurious walnut finish with brushed aluminum controls
Low-mass straight aluminum tone arm with adjustable counterweight for precise tracking
Leveling bubble with adjustable feet
Die-cast anti-resonance aluminum platter and non-slip rubber mat