The Alesis SamplePad Pro is the all-in-one percussion instrument that knows no bounds.
It comes with eight isolated and responsive pads and hundreds of professionally recorded in-demand sounds to get you going out of the box.
But adding pads and pedals can transform your SamplePad Pro from a percussion powerhouse into a full-blown electronic drum kit for the on-the-go performer. It maintains full compatibility with all MIDI equipped pads, triggers, sequencers, and instruments.
Plus, a direct USB connection to your computer and an SD card slot allows you to load an endless amount of your own custom sounds.
SamplePad Pro is everything you’re looking for in a pad-based instrument—and more.
Note: SD/SDHC card and computer not included.
- Power: 9V DC, 500 mA, center-positive
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 15” x 11.2” x 1.5”
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
INPUTS / OUTPUTS
- 1/8” Aux Input: Connect a phone, CD player, or media player to this input using a stereo 1/8” cable
- Kick Pedal Input: Connect a kick trigger or footswitch here using a 1/4” TS cable to use this input as a kick trigger while playing
- Hi-Hat Input: Connect a Hi-Hat pedal using a 1/4” TS cable to use this input to control the position of a Hi-Hat while playing
- Footswitch Input: Connect a standard 1/4” TS single-button or 1/4” TRS dual-button footswitch to control functions assigned in the Footswitch options menu.
- Pad 1 Input: Connect a dual-zone or single-zone drum pad, cymbal pad, or trigger to this input using a 1/4” TRS cable for dual-zone or a 1/4” TS cable for single-zone
- Pad 2 Input: Connect a single-zone drum pad, cymbal pad, or trigger to this input using a 1/4” TS cable
- 1/4” Trigger Input: Connect a dual-zone or single-zone drum pad, cymbal pad, or trigger to this input using a 1/4” TRS cable for dual-zone or a 1/4” TS cable for single-zone
- 1/4” Main Output (R + L): Use standard 1/4” cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system (For mono sound, connect a cable only to the Left output)
- MIDI Input: Use a standard five-pin MIDI cable to connect this input to the MIDI OUT of an external MIDI device.
- MIDI Output: Use a standard five-pin MIDI cable to connect this output to the MIDI IN of an external MIDI device
- USB/MIDI Port: Connect to a computer for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- SD Card slot: insert a standard SD card (not included) containing .WAV samples
- 1/4” headphones output
- DC Power Input
SD CARD SPECS
- Supports: SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB with a FAT32 file system
- Supported File Type: 16-bit, mono or stereo .WAV files with a sample rate of 48K, 44.1K, 32K, 22.05K, or 11.025K
- SamplePad Pro
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
Expandable multi-pad percussion instrument for studio and live performance
8 isolated and responsive rubber pads with blue LED illumination
Two pad inputs, kick and hi hat pedal inputs to integrate with existing acoustic or electronic setup
USB MIDI to computer, five-pin MIDI input/output, 1/8″ audio input
10 kits with 200 sounds included, expandable by up to 32GB SD card