Alto Professional’s Spectrum PA is a compact, high-performance PA system that provides the quality sound you expect from Alto, but it’s the brilliant, adjustable light show that make this system really stand out.
The Spectrum’s built-in five-mode dual LED strips gives you multiple options to match the lighting to the music, volume, or setting, as bright or dim as appropriate—perfect for small venues and rooms where complicated sound and lighting setups wouldn’t fit.
When you do have more space, the XLR output connects with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers, and Spectrum PA’s wireless Bluetooth capability supports using up to two linked units for stereo backing tracks or background music.
Two XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs, a stereo RCA input and 1/8-inch input can accommodate microphones, instruments, DJ mixers, controllers and more. An integrated audio mixer on the back panel enables volume and low frequency/high frequency EQ control on each of the three channels.
Spectrum PA is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with three 6.5” woofers and a 1” high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65 to 20,000 Hz.
The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
- System Type: 2-way bi-amplified powered loudspeaker with sound-reactive LED lights
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified; 200 W peak: 130 W LF + 70 W HF
- High-Frequency: (1) 1” (25.4 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Low-Frequency: (3) 6.5” (165 mm) with 1” (25.4 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 1,800 Hz, electronic
- Maximum SPL: 94 dB SPL
- Light Type: 38 tri-color (red-green-blue) high-intensity LEDs; 12 W total
- Light Modes: (5) Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, and Party
- Light Controls: Mode selection knob; color selection knob with RGB preview LED; brightness knob
- (2) XLR-1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combination inputs (Channels 1 & 2)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo input (Channel 3)
- (1) RCA (line-level) stereo input pair (Channel 3)
- (1) XLR link output
- (1) IEC AC power connection
- Equalization: 2-band (LF, HF) for Channels 1 & 2
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio with full stereo link when using 2 Spectrum PA units
- Protections: Thermal, overload
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal wood cabinet MDF enclosure with vinyl wrap; black metal protective corners; molded, ergonomically designed plastic handle; 4 rubber feet; 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting
- AC Input: 100 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%)
- Fuse: 100-120 V T1.6AL AC250V 220-240 V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Dimensions (height x width x depth) 29.16” x 8.36” x 10.12”
- Weight: 22.4 lbs
- Spectrum PA
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Compact high-performance PA system with built-in dual LED arrays and multiple light show modes
Lightweight (23 lbs) with built-in rear handle, rubber feet and pole socket for easy transport and setup
Wireless Bluetooth connection with up to two linked units for stereo and XLR link output for additional loudspeakers and subwoofers
Integrated 3-channel audio mixer with volume and 2-band (LF/HF) EQ on each channel
Two-way 200-watt bi-amplified system with three 6.5″ woofers and a 1″ high frequency driver