Alto Professional’s Trouper is a compact high-performance PA system that fulfills the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles.
The Trouper leverages technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems to be the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available.
When you have more space, the XLR output connects with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers, and Trouper’s wireless Bluetooth capability supports using up to two linked units for stereo backing tracks or background music.
Two XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs, a stereo RCA input and 1/8-inch input can accommodate microphones, instruments, DJ mixers, controllers and more. An integrated audio mixer on the back panel enables volume and low frequency/high frequency EQ control on each of the three channels.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with three 6.5” woofers and a 1” high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65 to 20,000 Hz.
The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
- System Type: 2-way bi-amplified powered loudspeaker
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified; 200 W peak: 130 W LF + 70 W HF
- High-Frequency: 1 1” (25.4 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Low-Frequency: 3 6.5” (165 mm) with 1” (25.4 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB-SPL @ 1 m (continuous), 120 dB-SPL @ 1M (peak)
- (2) XLR-1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combination inputs (Channels 1 & 2)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo input (Channel 3)
- (1) RCA (line-level) stereo input pair (Channel 3)
- (1) XLR link output
- (1) IEC AC power connection
- Equalization: 2-band (LF, HF) for Channels 1 & 2
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio with full stereo link when using 2 Trouper loudspeakers
- Protections: Thermal, overload
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal wood cabinet MDF enclosure with vinyl wrap; black metal protective corners; molded, ergonomically designed plastic handle; 4 rubber feet; 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting
- AC Input: 100 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%) 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz (+10%)
- Fuse: 100-120 V T1.6AL AC250V 220-240 V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 29.16” x 8.36” x 10.12”
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Compact high-performance PA system with 3-channel mixer for small venue performances and home studio listening
Lightweight (23 lbs) with built-in rear handle, rubber feet and pole socket for easy transport and setup
Wireless Bluetooth connection with up to two linked units for stereo and XLR link output for additional loudspeakers and subwoofers
Integrated 3-channel audio mixer with volume and 2-band (LF/HF) EQ on each channel
Two-way 200-watt bi-amplified system with three 6.5″ woofers and a 1″ high frequency driver