Experience power, performance, and portability. Alto Professional’s TX8 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 watts of peak power.
An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 8” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Built to travel, the road-ready TX8 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together.
For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX8 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
- System Type: 2-way active ported loudspeaker
- LF Driver: 8” woofer, 1.5” voice coil
- HF Driver: 1” ferrite driver, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn: Coverage 90° H x 45° V
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2,500 Hz
- Max SPL: 113 dB at 1 m
- (1) XLR Line/Mic input
- (1) XLR Link output
- External Controls: Power switch with green LED, volume control, Line/Mic input switch, clip limiter red LED
- Power Supply: 100 V, 110-120 V, or 220-240 V; 50/60 Hz, switchable
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Fuse: 110-120V T1.6AL AC250V or 220-240V T800mAL AC250V
- Electronic Protection: Thermal, overload, analog limiter, compressor
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded propylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36 mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 14.5” x 8.7” x 8.7”
- Weight: 21.3 lbs
- User Guide
- Power Cable
- Safety & Warranty Manual
280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
8″ LF woofer with 1.5″ voice coil
1″ titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1″ voice coil
Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output