I love listening to music. The best thing about music is that its soothing to ears and help a person release stress in a better way. The impact of music in my life is so high that I decided to learn it at the age of thirty-three. Though, a bit late, but still not late enough to nourish my hunger for knowledge in the concerned field.
As far as my childhood memories are concerned, I still remember that I always enjoyed music in every form. Whether a lullaby, a devotional song, a hymn, folk song or a movie mix, I always cherished every form of music and always tried to explore more of it to enjoy it from my heart.
Benefits of music
- It boost the mood of a person and helps to stay happier from within. Music can keep a check on your mood swings. If you are feeling irritated or low, just listen to a happy and lively song, and you will start feeling the difference soon. In fact, researches have proven that it has the capability of providing a same degree of happiness to people that can be derived from eating chocolates or having sex.
- Studies have proven that music has a considerable impact on child’s brain and helps in brain development in a positive way. That is the reason music therapy is used to treat kids suffering from autism. It is known to enhance verbal and visual skills of a child.
- In fact, it is considered as an antidote for aging brain and helps the brain of the aged people to stay healthy and respond properly.
- When you are happy, your Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and Pulse Rate remains healthy. Isn’t it a great way to stay healthy and jovial?
- As it is known to reduce stress and anxiety, it automatically helps you to get an optimum sleep.
- When you sleep well, your immune system stays healthy. Also, it keeps a check on depression.
Over the years, people have been listening to music. Initially, it was a Gramophone that allowed people to feel the bliss of music. With the advent of technology, other gadgets like radio, transistors and music systems were introduced.
The invention of wireless Bluetooth speakers in today’s time is something that is a commendable thing. Now, people can listen to their favorite music anywhere they want and that too wirelessly. Isn’t it cool?
That is the reason, why most of us these days own one of these devices at home.
Source by Sukhneet Kaur Bhatti