Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
Size: Approx. 15 x 4.5 x 4.3cm
Microphone body weight: 240kg
Audio Cable Length: Approx. 2.5m
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-16kHz
Output Impedance:600Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
Load impedance: ≥1000Ω
Equivalent Noise level: 16dBA
Maximum SPL: 130dB(at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)
1. This is a Condenser Microphone only work with device that could provide enough power for it.
2. If your device could not provide enough power, the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use an extra phantom power adapter to connect it.(phantom power adapter is not included).
3. When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
4. Don’t drop, hit or apply strong shock to it.
5. To maintain the sensitivity and quality of sound, avoid using or storing it in high temperature or humidity places.
1. Just plug and use: can be used directly on any card , whether you are an independent sound card or integrated sound card.
2. Cardiod(undirectional) pickup pattern
3. Features an angle adjustment with Shock mount.
4. With a anti-wind foam cap foam
5. Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, recording and so on
1x Condenser Microphone
1x Shock Mount
1x Audio Cable
1x Anti-wind foam cap
1x User Manual
This condenser Microphone is ideal for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Home Recording, Gaming and Video Chat.
Just plug and use: can be directly used on any card , whether you are an independent sound card or integrated sound card. The Condenser Microphone need enough power to work.
The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source.
Features an angle adjustment with shock mount.
The anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers’ spit.