If you know what you’re doing, you want to sound like it, too.
Marantz Professional’s MPM-1000 Studio Series microphone is a high-quality condenser mic that delivers studio-grade audio performance along with unexcelled value.
The MPM-1000 Studio Series microphone exemplifies Marantz Professional’s commitment to users who demand no-compromise components that fit within their budget.
- Element: Pure-aluminum-plated, 18mm-diameter-diaphragm condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB ±2dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output: 200 Ω ±30% (@ 1 kHz)
- Load: >100 Ω
- Self-Noise: 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (THD ~ 1%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-48 VDC, 3 mA typical
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 6.5” x 1.90”
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Shock mount
- Tri-pod stand
- XLR cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Entry-level price for recording studio-quality sound
Ideal for video commentary and Podcasting projects, or isolating instruments on a crowded stage
Cardioid pattern picks up what’s in front without catching echoes, background noise, or other sounds nearby
Large diaphragm condenser microphone with 20 to 20,000 Hz-wide frequency response