The remote has a few functions and modes, and remembers it’s previous setting when off.
– SOLID COLOR: (Red, green, blue, white, orange, yellow, cyan, purple) with adjustable brightness.
– JUMP 3: cycles between R, G, B.
– JUMP 7: cycles between 7 colors (see solid above).
– FADE 3: Fades between 3 (R,G,B) colors.
– FADE 7: Fades between 7 colors (technically it looks like all the colors of the visible spectrum).
– In solid mode, brightness can be adjusted. In jump and fade modes, speed can be adjusted from 4 second transition, to nearly strobe.
Other notes: Only blinks through multiple colors, cannot flash or fade the same color. Brightness only changes solid colors, but becomes full brightness during color changing modes. The box has a wider range of speed control. It has to be right at the sensor within 20ft, no obstacles. Box, remote, and power adapt is interchangeable with other brands of this item.
HOW TO USE DIY:
1. Press a DIY button, for example DIY1.
2. Hold one of the down colored arrows for about 8 seconds until you notice a change. Then try holding down another arrow. The DIYs start out as white because white is made up of RGB. The arrows essentially add or subtract color.
3. After you have the desired color, press the same DIY button again to save it. To cancel the change, press another DIY button instead.
WATTAGE (one 16ft RGB strip):
– White brightness min/max: 10 – 40 watts
– Other colors/custom colors brightness min/max: 5 – 25 watts (Varies between colors)
– Music modes – Fade and jump: 20-35 watts. Flash: 1-5watts.
1 x Remote Controller
1 x RGB Control Box
1 x Controller Operation Instructions
100% RXMENT ORIGINAL – Designed by Rxment professional LED team.
COMPATIBILITY – Suitable for DC12V~24V 5050/3528 LED RGB strips
16 colors, 5 light pattern: Static/Flash/Strobe/Fade-change/RGB Smooth-change.
16-Speeds Control in Flash / Strobe / Fade-change / RGB Smooth-change. Input Voltage: DC12V~24V (Power supply is not included. You can use the 2A or 5A power supply to connect)
EXPENSIVE MATERIALS – We go above and beyond when it comes to material selection. We insist on using DOUBLE PCB Panel on RGB control box which can help prolong life and increase the signal reception sensitivity. Although this will cause higher costs while most RGB control box in the market only use single PCB Panel