Samson’s Expedition XP1000 Portable PA system is an all-in-one sound system with loads of features and tons of power that packs into a single compact design. It’s perfect for live music, DJ performances, parties, office presentations, classrooms and anywhere else you want great sound.
Bluetooth Compatible, 1,000 Watts of Power and More!
The XP1000 is Bluetooth-enabled, allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. A removable 10-channel mixer with an impressive 1000-watt (2 x 500), lightweight Class D amplifier powers the XP1000. The mixer features four Mic/Line input channels, each with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs for connecting microphones or active line level instruments. It also includes three stereo input channels for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. Each channel features Bass and Treble controls, and the first two Mic/Line channels have a selectable compressor to even out levels while preventing overload and distortion.
Room to Expand
The XP1000 even has a USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately). For precise control over your sound, the XP1000 provides 16 presets of high quality DSP effects, perfectly suited for vocals. For larger applications, the XP1000 provides stereo monitor outputs with level control to use the system with additional powered speakers. In addition, the mixer has a Phantom Power switch to enable the integration of condenser microphones into your PA setup.
The XP1000’s 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. Their 10-inch low frequency drivers produce excellent low end punch, as well as wide dispersion from a 60 degrees x 90 degrees degree horns. For display flexibility, these ABS, high impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts, as well as a 30 degrees kickback design for use as floor monitors. The Expedition XP1000 stands out as a complete portable PA system that is perfect for medium- to large-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
What’s in the Box?
Expedition XP1000 Portable PA, speaker cables, power cable, user manual.
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 50 pounds
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 1000 watts (2 x 500) of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 10-inch woofers
- 1-inch high frequency drivers
- Removable 10-channel mixer with 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects
- Bass and Treble controls on each channel
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4-inch jacks) for microphone, guitars and other line level devices
- Three stereo inputs with multiple input options (1/4-inch, 1/8-inch, RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Two 1/4-inch Monitor outputs allow connections to external powered speakers
- Additional RCA output for external recorders
- Selectable compressor on two Mic/Line channels
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- 6-segment level meter with limiter indicator
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mount
- 30 degrees kickback design for using enclosures as floor monitors
- Speaker cables included
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
In the early ’90s, Samson began to expand the reach of their audio products through the development of power amplifiers, mixers, wired microphones and signal processors. In 2005, the first professional USB microphones to be used by musicians, broadcasters and podcast enthusiasts were introduced, making Samson USB microphones the new industry standard. Over three decades, Samson has grown from a small two-person operation to a worldwide enterprise, dedicated to innovating new products that will enhance the lives of music and broadcast professionals everywhere.
Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 50 pounds
Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 1000 watts (2 x 500) of stereo power
Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 10-inch woofers, and 1-inch high frequency drivers
Removable 10-channel mixer with 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects
USB Wireless port for use with Samson”s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (not included)