SoundTap is streaming audio capture software which will convert any audio playing through your computer to mp3 or wav files. Streaming audio is recorded by a special kernel driver to preserve digital audio quality.
Popular features include:
- Record internet radio webcasts.
- Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
- Save streaming audio broadcasts.
- If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
- Record streaming audio conferences.
- SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences hosted with our Quorum Conference Server.
- Convert audio from uncommon formats to wav or mp3. e.g.,
- Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and SoundTap.
- Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype or Express Talk softphone.
This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
- Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss.
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options.
- Ability to record and mix microphone input to capture both sides when recording a VoIP or Conference conversation (optional).
- Streams can be recorded directly to the VRS Recording System for enterprise database system use.
- Works with all popular media players (e.g., Windows Media Player, Real Audio, QuickTime) and softphones (e.g., Skype, Express Talk).
- Directly links to WavePad Sound Editor Software so you can edit the files you have recorded.
- Directly links to Switch MP3 File Converter Software so you can convert the files from mp3 to over 20 other file formats.
SoundTap complies with Microsoft’s DRM signed driver model and will not record streams if a DRM player is used and if the stream is marked as DRM copy-protected.
This product download includes a product activation code that should be used to activate your software at:
This product activation and registration must be done in order for your product to be permanently licensed for use – registration is completed using the File>Register option within the product interface.
To take advantage of the included Platinum technical support and 2 year product upgrade warranty for Amazon customers only, please visit http://www.nchsoftware.com/support/amazonsupport.html.
|Video Card:||16mb video|
Record internet radio webcasts. Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
Save streaming audio broadcasts. If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
Record streaming audio conferences. SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences hosted with our Quorum Conference Server.
Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype or Express Talk softphone.
Saves files in wav or Mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options.