MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) is the technical standard protocol for digital interface and connectors that allows a wide variety of electronic musical instruments, computers and other related devices to connect and communicate with one another. A single MIDI link can carry up to sixteen channels of information, each of which can be routed to a separate device.
Our MIDI to USB cable is the simplest & most convenient way to connect and communicate between your electronic musical instruments, keyboard, drum machine, or other MIDI device directly to your computer. It’s perfect for small home music studios and gives you the power to play songs on your keyboard or other controller, then mix and edit them on your home computer or laptop with any sequencing or recording software.
- Connector 1: USB 2.0 Type A
- Connector 2: MIDI 5-pin DIN- IN
- Connector 3: MIDI 5-pin DIN- OUT
- Supports up to 16 channels
- Power: Bus Powered
- 1.Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI device
- 2.Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI device
- 3.Plug the USB cable into USB on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
- 4.Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc
- 5.Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to “USB Audio Device”
- 6.Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
- 7.To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver If you have follow the instruction and it still could not work. Please uninstall the camera driver of your computer, especially the logitech camera driver and try again.
- 1x USB to MIDI Cable Adapter Cord
Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed
1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator; Supports: Windows and Mac
Built-in USB cable and MIDI extension cables; Fast and stable MIDI data transmission
Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable